Crystal Andrus Morissette
Best-selling author, Emotional Age and Communication Expert
International best-selling author, Emotional Age and communication expert, and women’s advocate Crystal Andrus Morissette is a worldwide leader in the field of self-discovery and personal transformation. She is teaching women all over the globe to take charge of their stories, love ALL their parts and redefine themselves as whole, healthy, and empowered.
Crystal Andrus Morissette is the author of several best-selling books, including “The Emotional Edge: Discover Your Inner Age, Ignite Your Hidden Strengths and Reroute Misdirected Fear to Live Your Fullest.” She is also certified in nutrition and sports medicine. Crystal overcame seemingly insurmountable odds — her parents’ turbulent divorce, rape, abuse, homelessness, cervical cancer, a traumatic head injury, and more — to create a life of joy and purpose. Now, she is helping women all over the world to do the same.
Through her writing, course work, workshops, and speaking engagements, Crystal helps women identify which Emotional Age they are operating from:
- Mother/Parent = safety, selflessness, protective, nurturing.
- Daughter/Child = coy, cute, dramatic, full of life, somewhat selfish.
- Woman/Adult = “Do we even have an archetype for the word ‘woman?'” asks Crystal.
She helps women identify and tap into their healthy, whole, and empowered Woman Energy.
Crystal Andrus Morissette has appeared on Oprah.com, the New York Post, Fox TV, the Daily Mail, CBS Radio, CTV, CityTV, Global TV, Slice TV, the Globe and Mail, and the Toronto Star. She lives in southern Ontario with her husband and two daughters.
Crystal helps women identify which Emotional Age they are operating from:
- Mother/Parent = Safety, selflessness, protective, nurturing.
- Daughter/Child = Coy, cute, dramatic, full of life, somewhat selfish.
- Woman/Adult = "Do we even have an archetype for the word 'woman'?" asks Crystal. She helps women identify and tap into their healthy, whole, and empowered Woman Energy."Emotional Age, different than chronological or biological age, plays a crucial part in your career, love life, friendships, finances, and overall happiness," says Crystal. "It determines how you are showing up in the world, and the mindset of every single decision you make each and every day."Though there are many different emotional sub-archetypes in Crystal's work such as the Martyr, the Chubby Bubby, the Perfectionist, and the Charmer, Crystal has broken them into three core Emotional Age Archetypes: the Child, the Parent, and the Adult. And chronological age has little to do with how we are actually showing up in our lives, she asserts.Crystal has made it her mission through her best-selling books and her courses to help women identify which archetype they are showing up in, to integrate them into the wholeness of who they are, and become their most empowered and best selves.She also created the Empowerment Spectrum, a brilliant tool to help people understand their communication style, their Emotional Age, and which dominant emotional archetype they embody most often.
Simply... Woman: Stories From 30 Magnificent Women Who Have Risen Against The Odds is a powerfully moving compilation of women's experiences from all over the globe. From Canada and the USA to Liberia Africa, Palestine, the UK, and the Netherlands, each woman in this collection was selected by Andrus Morissette for her honesty and strength. Although every one of these writers could have filled an entire book with their incredible life stories, this book represents as many of the different lived experiences that women routinely face and overcome. Each chapter uncovers a different journey from pain and suffering to wisdom and truth. These stories will give you the inspiration, faith, and desire needed to channel your pain and suffering into your greatness. #TogetherWeRise #TimesUp #MeToo
The Emotional Edge
"The Emotional Edge empowers you to stop reacting in knee-jerk ways that hurt and instead start expanding your life to become the greatest expression of you possible. Once you know your Emotional Age, you can take any needed steps to become an authentic adult so you stop giving your power away. You’ll learn: Whether you’re a Parent, Child, or Adult ‘archetype’—take the Emotional Age Quiz and find out When you’re inadvertently sabotaging yourself and why How to channel fear and anger into courage and willingness How to change your communication scale and style from passive or aggressive to assertive, accepting, and ultimately peaceful Methods for fine-tuning into your unique needs mentally, emotionally, and physically Ways to live your best life without guilt, shame, or blame And lastly, how to rewrite and re-route your relationship, work, and bliss paths Never feel like a victim of circumstance, genetics, or your past again. Instead of letting your emotions get the best of you, now it’s time to get the best of them!"
In this inspiring book, best-selling author Crystal Andrus reveals that you’re not who you’ve been—you are the potential of who you will become. And you can become anyone you choose to be. You are the co-creator of your destiny! Whether or not you realize it, your actions (or lack of action) and reactions will either blow you out into the stormy seas of life or steer you toward the most wonderful adventures you could ever dream of. The choice is yours. Through powerful stories, detailed action steps, and challenging exercises, Crystal will help you navigate the rough waters you encounter on your journey, providing you with the tools you need to create and sustain the passionate, successful life you deserve. Tap into your inner wisdom and become simply . . . empowered! "