Conflict Analyst, Strategist, Speaker, Author, Resilience & Interpersonal Wellness Expert and Coach
Joyce Odidison is a world leading Interpersonal Wellness expert, speaker and coach, She is the author of several books and has a passion for helping people to work, live and do business well. She is an innovative and dynamic keynote speaker and founder of Manitoba’s first internationally approved coach training program.
Conflict Analysis: At the core, Joyce is a Conflict Analyst, with a unique ability to diagnose what is causing conflict in a team or an organization, and help the parties involved move to collaboration and start working well, to attain the goals of their organization or group. This distinct trademark is evident in her organizational development, wellness, and leadership coaching work.
Program Development: Joyce is the founder of Canada’s Premiere Wellness Coach Training Institute, offering an International Coach Federation approved Certification since 2012. The now internationally recognized program, trains students around the globe; with a curriculum that focuses on Leadership, Workplace Wellness, and Interpersonal skills improvement; with a foundation on the holistic Wellness Improvement System concept, one of Joyce’s trademark designs.
Respectful Workplace and Leadership Coaching: Joyce has provided Respectful Workplace, Leadership coaching, training, and support, for organizations such as Standard Aero Ltd., Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries, Red River College and Health Canada.
Speaker and Instructor: Joyce has been training and speaking for 20 years. She is a passionate group facilitator and has been a sessional instructor at the University of Winnipeg, University of Manitoba and Red River College for the past twelve years.
Education and Coaching Credentials: Joyce has a Master’s Degree in Conflict Analysis and Management, is a Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP) and Professional Certified Coach (PCC), with the International Coaching Federation.
Community Involvement: Joyce is an active community leader, serving as a mentor with MB Marketing Network, as a Board of Director with organizations such as United Way Winnipeg, New Directions, and The Coach Initiative. Joyce is a daughter, niece, friend, wife to Misan, and mother of two adult children.
- The reality of your brain and how it causes and maintains conflicts
- Don’t kill the messenger
- What is conflict saying about your organization? The messages of Conflict
- Why Isn’t Anyone Talking to Each Other?
- I Value This, You Value That
- I Don’t Want to Talk About It
- Is A Conflict Making You Sick?
- The Belly Button Conflict Syndrome
- That Upset’s Me!
- Why Do I Feel This Way?
- What is Your ROI on Employee Skills?
- The overlooked Leadership Skills that will Save Your Organization in Time, Money, and Retention
- How Do I Do That?
- Coaching The Master Game Changer for Skill Development
- Learn how wellness and resilience impacts with your ability to make money
- Help! I can’t do this wellness stuff with two kids, a dog, a husband, and a full-time job?
- Just tell me what to do to stay well and I’ll do it! The no gimmicks roadmap to wellness and resilience
- From Excess to Excellence
- Solid Gold Connections
- The Resilient Team