Digital Marketing Strategist | Networking Expert
Randal Craig has been advising on Web and Social Strategy since 1994 when he put the Toronto Star online, the Globe and Mail’s GlobeInvestor/Globefund, several financial institutions, and about 100+ other major organizations. He is the author of seven books, including the recently released “Everything Guide to Starting an Online Business”, and speaks across North America on Social Media and Web Strategy. Randall Craig has founded several successful start-ups, held a long-time position at a “big-four” firm, and was an executive at an American public company.
Randall is the author of seven books, including the best-seller Personal Balance Sheet, the Online PR and Social Media series, Social Media for Business, and the Everything Guide to Starting an Online Business. He has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows, and has been profiled in all national media. Randall speaks often on digital strategy and social media risk, blogs for the Huffington Post, and hosts the weekly interview show Professionally Speaking TV.
Randall has held leadership roles on a number of boards, and has earned a CFA, MBA, CMC, CSP, and a Black Belt in Karate. Randall Craig helps organizations and individuals move the Social Media strategy airplane from 30,000 feet to landing. He shares practical, been-there-before advice from his 23 years of Web and Social Media experience as a Consultant, Senior Executive, Entrepreneur, Best-selling Author (and Black Belt in Karate). He does this for 12-person teams, 800-person webcasts, and at conferences with over 1500 people in the audience.
It’s all the rage to talk about LinkedIn, Facebook, and the 500+ other social networks that exist. But how does Social Media fit within your overall strategy? How can you reduce exposure to identity theft? What can you do if no one actually uses your social media initiative… or too many do? And how do you measure results? In this fast-paced presentation, Randall Craig provides practical insight into these and other timely issues.
Here are Eight focused presentations that are tailored for each different organization:
- For Executives: Social Media Executive Briefing: Introduces Social Media concepts, focuses on implications, opportunities, and risks.
- For Corporations: Seven social media strategies to grow your business – and avoid the risks. (Business development, Recruiting, Internal collaboration, Risks and policy, Governance)
- For Associations and Not-for-profits: Harnessing the power of Social Media to improve member engagement, development and marketing. (Stakeholder engagement, fundraising, Online PR, Risks/policy, Governance, event marketing)
- For Professional Service firms: Strategies and policies to implement a successful social media initiative – at the firm and individual levels. (Profile Building, Business development, Prospect due diligence, Recruiting, Risk)
- For Entrepreneurs/experts/consultants/talent: How to translate personal profile to business growth online. (Profile Building, Business development, Prospect due diligence, Risk)
- For Marketing Professionals (Campaign Development, Online PR, SM branding, SEO, Web integration)
- For the Job Seeker: Advanced Strategies for a Social Media job search. (Reactive and Proactive Social Media; Avoiding disqualification, Advanced LinkedIn strategies, Avoiding Identify theft)
- Social Media Futures and Trends: Examines where Social Media is heading, and how organizations can best prepare themselves.
Whether you are selling a product, a service, or yourself, the relationship will always cement the deal. In this presentation, participants will learn how to develop and nurture relationships – and then how to close the sale.
This isn’t a “how to schmooze” presentation, but one that provides specific guidance on how to grow value and influence with others. This session starts the process of networking by providing tools for attendees to meet each other immediately… and gain greater value from the conference itself.
Every presentation is completely customized for the audience, and can be delivered as a keynote, workshop, webcast, or master class.
Social Media For Business
101 ways to grow your business without wasting your time This book provides specific strategies and tactics that focus on building business. In addition to marketing and PR, it addresses recruiting, risk management, cost, ROI, and other key business issues.
Online PR & Social Media
Build your reputation and engage your stakeholders Associations and Not-for-Profits are different. The need to keep multiple stakeholders engaged. Limited resources. And a (partly) volunteer workforce. Social Media seems like a great solution, so you are likely already using it: your organization has a web site, may have a blog, and maybe even a Twitter account.
ou have spent an entire career developing your expertise, but how much have you invested in perfecting your resume? Many people will never get an interview call, not for lack of experience, but because they are unskilled at communicating their value. The Working Resume will help you build a resume that demonstrates your value.
“I learned more with Randall Craig in an hour than in three hours with last Social Media presenter.”(Sasha Binman, President, BRESI)
“Of all the sessions I attended during the NCBMP conference, your [keynote] was unequivocally the most outstanding and offered the most takeaways for me. Thank you for all of the time and effort that you put into the development of your program.”(Lynda Gray, Managing Partner, Shimmer! Event Management Group)
“Randall was a most dedicated self starter performer. I can recommend Randall without reservation”.(Former vice-chair, KPMG)
“Randall developed a clear, systematic way for me to ensure I use Social Networking to move my organization forward without wasting time, energy, or money”.(Manager, SME)
“Randall is simply one of the brightest people I know. He is gifted in seeing things from both the 50,000 foot level and sea level at the same time, and snatching — seemingly from thin air — the one piece of the puzzle that will make the entire strategy work.”(Entrepreneur)
Get in Touch
Suite 158 - 16815
88 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta
+1 (866) 420 3338