Sales and Customer Service, Entrepreneur, Business Strategy and Business Growth Expert
Marty Park is direct in his approach with no shortage of laughter for his audiences. He inspires audience members to reach for the stars. He guides audiences with concrete, manageable, comprehensive steps for individuals to accomplish more in their daily lives. Marty Park teaches us to relish life’s challenges and to generate an inner desire to succeed at work and life. At the age of 21, Marty Park was running his first company with 8 staff members on payroll. Since then, Marty has owned and operated over 14 companies, across industries from software to restaurants, audio production to marketing – he has become an expert at business growth and the personal growth that comes with it.
Similarly to his business success as an accomplished entrepreneur, Marty Park is an award-winning business coach and has been involved in the launch, growth, restructuring or financing of a multitude of companies internationally. Because of his powerful business experience and insights, he works with clients to conquer adversity, transform their performance and achieve measurable growth. Due to his experience as a serial entrepreneur and veteran business coach, Marty Park has identified strategies, ideas and specific actions that can help anyone create a better business and a better life. Furthermore, his stories and strategies are are real, relevant, and the tools and tips he shares are purposeful and immediately implementable.
What sets Marty apart from other speakers is that he has experienced, first-hand, the unforeseeable highs and lows of being a hands-on business operator. Furthermore, Marty Park’s goal is to leave you eager to make REAL changes. What excites him – is showing YOU how to conquer those challenges. As a result, he teaches You how to reignite your passion and develop personalized strategies for business and personal success.
Marty Park’s Noteworthy Achievements include:
- Adviser at the Hunter School of Entrepreneurship at University of Calgary
- G20 Delegate (Young Entrepreneurs Summit in France and Mexico) as one of only 20 entrepreneurs representing Canada – 2010
- GSEA Finals Judge – Global Student Entrepreneur Awards – Chicago 2010
- Canadian Youth Business Foundation’s Mentor of the Year (now Futurpreneur) – 2006
- Calgary’s Top 40 under 40 – 2005
- Business Coach of the Year for Canada and North America – 2003
- Action International Canadian Coach of the Year – 2002.
Above all, Marty Park is a expert business strategist and storyteller. His crafted keynotes include equal parts, humour, practicality and energy for each audience. Marty is not about academia – he is about real world solutions and experience you can use. As a result, his audiences come away feeling energized, enlightened and equipped to put the wheels in motion to produce better results. Marty delivers dynamic keynote presentations and engaging seminars to:
- Business owners who want to create their best business and best life
- Entrepreneurs groups and associations that need fresh ideas and insights
- Corporations who want to drive more entrepreneurial spirit
In tight economic times, sales are more important than ever. Marty Park. entrepreneur and business maverick can help your sales team sell more, more often.
Marty’s dynamic presentation, Sell More, More Often, can be delivered as a full-day workshop (6 hours), for two hours weekly over a month or compressed into a two-hour period. Sell More, More Often will infuse your sales staff with ideas, tips, and the inspiration to make them succeed, develop and maintain a larger more profitable customer base for your company.
Marty will help you establish a new standard for your organizational team at every point of customer interaction. He will explain how to create a culture and environment of facility, hospitality, innovation, and genuine customer service by going through the sales process from the customer point of view. Superior service generates more sales and Marty will show you how it’s done. Win customers and grow your market share.
What Sell More, More Often can do for YOU:
- Build service and hospitality into your corporate culture so that it is an expectation and not an option
- Understand the dynamics of prospective customers, their expectations and how they are reactive to you and your service approach
- Utilize personality styles and “Modalities of Communication” - what they mean, how to rapidly identify them, and how to sell to them
- Identify ways to “WOW” your existing clients and prospects with changes to your current service process
- Create service programs that use the best of your staff’s ideas and innovations
- Systemize your selling process so it works consistently across your whole team
- Establish the financial benefits to the company and your team by providing memorable service to clients
- Learn to diffuse situations with hostile customers and how to ensure these situations never arise
- Introduce you to “Master Deliberate Communication” skills so you are never misunderstood and your attention to detail aids in managing client expectations
- Sales timing - how to use the time with prospects effectively, keep them interested and get them to a decision quickly
- Creating the experience - how to maximize their five senses in every aspect of your service and your product to get them bragging about your company and team.
While people like to focus on what makes people different at work, we are fundamentally all driven by the same motivators. The 7 keys looks at the secrets behind how customers buy, why employee stay and how managers lead. When you learn to address and master the 7 keys, you will find staff turnover stops, customers rave about your organization and people step up to be leaders.
Many business owners and entrepreneurs are famous for sacrificing all other aspects of their life in order to make their business a success. The keys to creating a dynamic business are exactly the same traits and skills that can create a fantastically rich life. This presentation is geared towards hard working entrepreneurs and management teams who want insights to making their success universal. Get REAL impact in life and business - the focus on outcomes in your business and life that foster and result in better Relationships, Experiences, Abundance and Legacy (R.E.A.L.) A life well lived is everyone’s goal with REAL results. Marty shares the secrets.
So often people romance the idea of starting a company. Start-up is easy compared to the challenges of running a growing business. In launching 13 different companies and turning around a number of others, Marty has defined and identified many lessons and strategies that work time and time again. Each lesson is defined by real life stories – many are funny and animated. Tools and ideas are shared that business people can use in their companies starting today for growth and performance.
Lead the client. Lead your company. Lead the industry. Becoming a standout sales professional in your market is critical today. Leadership is a requirement of great salespeople and yet it is rarely discussed as a part of selling. In order to get results, create lasting relationships and move people the way you want, leadership is a requirement. Leadership Selling establishes a new adage: “lead, guide and help; don’t just sell.”
Think about the last time you had an experience with a business. It may have been this morning as you purchased a cup of coffee on your way to work. Was the transaction memorable? How? Would you tell others about the experience? What drives business and gets people talking about your organization is SERVICE. Outrageous, incredible, memorable service. This isn’t just a smile but systems, details and spirit that move people to love your brand and buy more often.
Your whole team will come away from this hour being motivated, energized and inspired. They will have new tools to implement in the workplace, starting immediately, which will change their performance instantly and consequently, grow your organization and its' results.? So many of us drag our way through work each week. We are people with unending talent, ideas and energy ... but only a portion of it is applied to our jobs and companies. So how do we move to a place where we maximize our impact on our work? How do we truly reap all the benefits of outstanding performance? Marty has the answers.
Looking at the pitfalls of many companies' approach to their teams, Marty uses stories and personal experience to offer new ideas, tools and techniques to improve performance and innovation. Learn how to become a stand-out player in the workplace! Discover how to harness the creativity, innovation and effort of your people and watch how it impacts colleagues, the company and the community. Using a framework of straightforward, simple steps and methods, Marty will move any group to new levels of performance. He will demonstrate how the actions of every employee impact the results of their company every day. Marty will also remind your people of their value, personally and professionally.
As an entrepreneur, Marty has owned 13 companies across 6 different industries. Through all those different businesses, Marty has strived to become a better owner and knowledgeable entrepreneur. He has constantly looked for sources of education and also been quick to share as many of his hard-learned lessons with other entrepreneurs and their organizations all over the world. Marty uses this materials when speaking to audiences to share with them, what is work and what isn’t in the real marketplace - beyond the hype of anyone new.
This presentation focuses on Proven Innovations in Business that can Accelerator Your Success as the topic. This would touch on known and unknown innovations in business that should be adopted but also future trends to be watching and avoiding. Marty will include practical advice on How Digital Innovation Is Changing Sales and Marketing, how to strengthen your business relationships, innovative strategies to get higher business results, and how entrepreneurs should focus their company to achieve their goals. Marty, as a current and active entrepreneur, as well as a coach and advisor to other entrepreneurs through his consultation company to constantly look for new innovations in technology, business acumen and performance to share with clients.
- Accountability | Self Leadership
- Branding | Marketing
- Business Growth
- Business Strategy
- Career Development
- Change Management | Change
- Customer Service | Customer Loyalty
- Difficult Conversations
- Employee Relations | Employee Solutions
- Influence | Negotiation
- Innovation | Creativity
- Leadership | Leadership Development
- Overcoming Adversity | Adversity
- Performance | Productivity
- Professional Growth | Personal Growth
- Risk | Risk Management
- Teamwork | Team building
- Tech Trends | Online Business
- Workplace Culture