Performance, Productivity & Energy Expert
Michelle Cederberg is a health and productivity authority. She has over twenty years experience educating others about health, energy and success. She speaks skillfully on the topics that will help you manage stress, embrace work-life balance, optimize health, and find success at higher levels. Michelle Cederberg is an acclaimed and entertaining speaker. She is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) recognized among the best in the industry by the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers. She is the author of three books. Her latest literary spark plug, Energy Now! Small Steps to an Energetic Life shares her philosophy in an eye-opening and practical way, with methods that make a difference.
Michelle Cederberg is a health and productivity expert who has literally written the book on living an energetic and successful life. She is a shining example of what is possible when you put her guiding principles into action. In every speaking engagement she exemplifies energy. She holds a Masters in Kinesiology, a BA in Psychology, a specialization in Health and Exercise Psychology, is a Certified Exercise Physiologist (CEP), a Certified Professional Co-Active Life Coach (CPCC) and an ORSC Trained Team Coach. She truly combines mind, body, and practicality to inspire change!
Michelle delivers powerful keynote addresses and engaging workshops on several topics, including: Energized for Excellence, Exposing the Myth of Life Balance, and her newest keynote You Can Have It All! – a session that inspires audiences to seize each day in a purposeful way to create a life and career they love. Michelle uses humour and storytelling to heighten the fun and deepen the learning. Her ability to engage and energize audiences large and small makes her an ideal choice for the end of day, or after lunch crowd.
A natural storyteller, Michelle transports delighted audiences on a journey of truth and laughter that will empower them to optimize health and energy habits, find better work-life balance and gain momentum toward the personal legacy they long to create.
In today's fast-paced and competitive world it's important to stand out and make an impact for yourself and those you serve...and stay healthy and motivated along the way. It's clear then that abundant energy is at the core of excellence in work and in life. Without it your enthusiasm and output will be poor, and with more of it your passion and productivity will soar!
Health and Productivity Expert Michelle Cederberg has literally written the book on living an energetic and abundant life. Over the past 20 years she has built her career as a speaker, life coach and author educating others about health, happiness, life balance and success.
She believes that when you're Energized for Excellence you show up as a leader and strive for success in all you do. You take on bigger challenges, and better manage stress. You feel great about yourself and your capabilities. What's possible from there? Highlighting information from her eye-opening book Energy Now!
Small Steps to an Energetic Life this session will help you:
- Get clear on what excellence means to you in your career and life
- Find out what high-performers believe is the ultimate key to time-management and focus
- Discover ways to strengthen your mental energy, alertness and day-to-day prioritization to be a stand-out in all you do
- Commit to physical health as a foundation for personal and professional growth, and learn why it's the key to excellence
- Embrace a path to excellence that includes career success without compromising health and wellness.
Full of hilarious stories, anecdotes and innovative strategies, this session will educate, inspire and get you energized for excellence.
In our busy lives we often feel guided by the belief of 'not enough'; not enough time, not enough energy, not enough clients, not enough money. So for many, the idea that you can have it all is often met with resistance. But what if you could?
When it comes to creating the life and career that we truly deserve it often comes down to two variables - choice and change - the choices that we make regarding how we use our time, energy and resources, and the things we're willing to change to get the outcomes we desire. Are you focusing on the right things?
Michelle Cederberg is a High-Performance Coach and change agent who believes you can Have It All provided you're prepared to do the right work, on the right things at the right time.
In this eye-opening keynote, you will:
Learn Michelle's 5 P's of Having It All and why each is important in your quest for success.
- Define what having it all means to you, and identify your right things,
- Rethink the rules that shape how you live and work, then
- Discover how to renegotiate and realign your thoughts, behaviours and actions to create the outcomes you desire.
Ideas and laughs converge in this high-energy keynote, and attendees leave with a renewed sense that it's possible to Have It All in life and career. This may be the ideal session to launch or close your event!
Health and Productivity Expert Michelle Cederberg has spent the past 20 years speaking to audiences across North America, coaching clients from all walks of life, and educating people about health, happiness, life balance and success. Over that time she has identified commonalities among the high-performers she's met, interviewed and coached: energy habits that make them standouts in everything they do. And high-performers exist at every level of your organization, so what are you doing to tap into your team and unleash that energy?
It's in the habits:
- What do high-performers say about self-care, and what do they believe is the #1 nonnegotiable high-performance health practice you need to embrace?
- Which morning ritual will set you up for high-performance success like no other?
- What do high-performers say is the ultimate key to time-management and focus?
- How can you integrate these habits into your work and life to become a truly high-performing person?
This session will help you and your team identify and integrate proven energy habits embraced by high-performers from every profession and walk-of-life. "Warning, this session may be habit-forming."
This topic will be customized to meet the desired learning outcomes for your organization. Before your event, Michelle will interview some top performers in your field, or right from your team, and include specific energy habits information and examples that will resonate with you and work for you and your audience.
75% of Canadians don’t believe that work-life balance is possible. We’re working more than ever, spending less time with our friends and family, and inevitably watching our health and happiness drift away. So maybe life balance isn't possible?
Michelle Cederberg is pushing back against the common definitions of life balance and challenges you to consider a new view.
In this thought-provoking session you will:
- Get clear on what better balance means to you and set your intentions for moving forward with change
- Identify your biggest time wasters and effectively prioritize your day to find time for the things that matter
- Learn small-steps methods for boosting energy throughout your day
- Develop strategies to move forward with greater clarity, work day focus, and life balance.
Michelle uses humour and expertise to cut to the chase with ideas and insights that help even the busiest people live an energetic, more balanced life.
When it comes to goal setting and getting things done, why is it that some people are able to push forward and achieve at high levels while others seem to flounder? Research suggests that it has less to do with skill or education, and more to do with how we set goals. And whether we possess key characteristics of something called "grit" - the persistence, drive and determination to achieve a goal.
Michelle Cederberg is a High-Performance Coach and change agent who wants to help you get things done.
In this eye-opening keynote and/or companion workshop you will:
- Explore 5 characteristics of grit and learn ways to exploit each in your quest to have it all
- Learn how to set effective goals, and find out why long-term goals matter
- Identify behaviours that positively (and negatively) impact goal achievement so you can focus on the right ones
- Find out the number one, surprising reason people don't succeed at any given pursuit and how you can avoid this pitfall.
In the quest for career success and life fulfillment, goals matter. Learn effective, exciting goal setting, strengthen your grit, and get things done. This session provides the tools.
In an era of 24/7 connectedness and 'nose to the grind-stone' ideologies, multitasking has become something of a workplace badge of honour. In fact it's often heralded as a 'work skill' in interviews and on resumes. But is it really?
These days the overwhelm of technology and lack of boundaries between work and the rest of life mean that multitasking feels more like a necessity than a choice. How else will I get it all done? The truth is that multitasking doesn't make us more productive; in fact the exact opposite is true. With the pace of life ramping up, and hours in the day slipping away, focus and mindfulness matter now more than ever.
In this session we'll look at how multitasking impacts productivity, what's happening in your brain when you take on too much, and how it hinders learning and memory. Then we'll explore ways to re-focus, prioritize, and really get the job done.
What one great dream would you dare to dream if you knew you could not fail? And does small thinking, or maybe fear of success stop you from climbing your own Everest and taking in the view from the top?
In this thought-provoking and entertaining session, Michelle Cederberg shares insights learned through 20 years as a speaker, entrepreneur, health expert and life coach that will shed light on why we often toss up barriers to doing and being our best.
Michelle defines the small thinker using humorous personal examples. She introduces you to that inner critic and share ways for you to manage that voice within. She shows you how to set S.M.A.R.T. goals in a new and thrilling way, and helps you identify and navigate your Expert E.D.G.E.© so you're clear on which mountain to conquer. And in the end she emphasizes the importance of walking your talk in the work that you do and what's important to you.
Throughout this session you’ll relate to Michelle's stories of her day-to-day struggles, and laugh at her honest look at fear, motivation, and in the end...empowerment!
When day-to-day stress is high (and let's face it, when isn't it?) most of us let lack of time and motivation guide our health care actions. The result is unhealthy lifestyle practices that contribute to a litany of workplace challenges including increased absenteeism, health claims, short and long-term disability and workplace accidents.
In fact, the Canadian Policy Research Networks estimates that stress-related absences cost Canadian employers about $3.5 billion each year.
Long hours, large workloads and lack of time are part of today's workplace reality but that doesn't mean you should let it affect your quality of life. Join Michelle Cederberg as she presents her viewpoints on the physical impact of stress on the body, how we create needless stress for ourselves, and what we can do to minimize it.
This session will help you:
- Understand the physical impact that stress has on your body and long-term health, and learn how to recognize the subtle signs of increasing stress
- Discover how stress affects your day-to-day stamina and productivity and learn ways to stay focused and alert
- Find ways to enhance motivation toward the essential stress management practices of exercise, healthy-eating, and sleep and learn why they're key to your success
- Create a small-steps-plan for moving ahead with change.
Stress may be an inevitable part of life but fighting back is up to you! This session will provide big ideas for small steps toward improved stress management and health.
As you navigate from morning to night there are so many factors that will determine whether you have a good day; the people you come in contact with and the exchanges you have, the thoughts and perceptions that you carry toward them, and of course your own personal energy levels and attitude coming in.
Why not arm yourself with tools and awareness to connect those dots and create a better day for yourself and everyone you interact with?
In this entertaining and practical workshop Michelle Cederberg will help you:
- Recognize and stop the negative messages you tell yourself
- Find ways to be more positive and productive throughout your day
- Learn tools for communicating effectively with others
- Identify ‘common messaging’ mistakes we all make
- Gain powerful reminders for reducing negative talk and behaviour in your home and work
- Learn why self-care is so important for personal fulfillment and effective communication.
Change your perspective on how you communicate with yourself and others. This session shows you how!
Calgary , Alberta
Energy Now! Small Steps to an Energetic Life Achieve better health, greater happiness, and yes more energy – mind, body and spirit – through a small steps approach that will leaving you wondering why you didn’t think of it sooner! This book provides all the how-to tools for success once-and-for-all. 238 pages.
If Your Life Sucks It’s Your Fault
If Your Life Sucks It’s Your Fault * mini-book If Your Life Sucks It’s Your Fault * is a fun and provocative poke at personal responsibility. Yes, tough stuff happens but our lives don’t have to suck because of it. The book shares stories and reminders to help you live a life that rocks.
Got To It!
Every day accountability to help you switch ‘I’ll get to it’ to GOT TO IT! Have better work-life balance, finally fit in fitness, increase your energy, and love your life – one day at a time. This innovative resource keeps you on track like no average blank-page journal can
- Accountability Speakers
- Communications Speakers
- Education Speakers
- Employee Relations & Solutions Speakers
- Health & Wellness Speakers
- Healthcare Speakers
- Home & Work Life Balance Speakers
- Humour in the Workplace Speakers
- Leadership Speakers
- Performance & Productivity Speakers
- Resiliency & Overcoming Adversity Speakers
- Workplace Culture Speakers