Entrepreneur, Productivity and Innovation Expert
Scott Armstrong (CSP) is an international speaker, emcee, published author and is recognized by his colleagues as an extraordinary visionary leader who has the uncanny knack of motivating others to inspired action. Sitting at a office desk over 20 years ago, he was deeply frustrated and knew there had to be more than pushing paper. He made the choice to go Limitless. Three years later Scott had created Canada’s largest rehabilitation centre for abandoned exotic animals –swimming with jaguars, running with wolves, playing in the snow with tigers.
How does swimming with tigers launch a 25-year speaking career? Well when you also inspire over 2000 businesses along the way then there is something special to talk about. Starting an exotic wildlife sanctuary from scratch and growing it into one of Canada’s premier environmental education centers without a single donation requires a special talent. Growing that talent and becoming Director of Entrepreneurship and Corporate Training at The British Columbia Institute of Technology requires exceptional future vision and relentless tenacity to provide sustained motivation to a diversity of audiences.
In addition, he educated over 20,000 children on endangered species and was privileged to provide ‘Make A Wish’ dreams come true for dozens of terminally ill children and adults. Scott has since spent his time showing thousands, including military personnel and professional athletes, how they can make their Limitless dreams come true. Whether as a University Professor or Director of Corporate Training at BCIT Scott has helped over 3000 individuals create their own businesses and over 2000 employees engage their next level of high performance.
Specializing in business and personal motivation for growth Scott brings a counter intuitive energy to his presentations, helping clients broaden their perspectives to otherwise concealed opportunities. He possesses a remarkable ability to understand what is truly important to his audiences.
Scott’s presence on stage, his complete professionalism, and ability to craft custom messaging in his presentations ensures:
- Attendees will feel a heightened level of enthusiasm and commitment to their work and will have free resources to ensure the momentum is maintained
- Clients will experience seamless integration of Scott into their conference with logistical items and timely promotional materials
- Scott will talk with organizers and attendees to ensure his knowledge of the audience and their needs radiates through his presentation
A gift to you! One life-altering juicy goal – realized. What would yours be? In your most pumped-up state, what do you think is possible? What if your dreams, no matter how incredible, are only the entry point to a new life of passion and fulfillment! Why, you ask? Quite simply when you are living life with meaningful energy you attract others who are also doing extraordinary things. When this happens unbelievable opportunities…well, they just begin to appear.
Limitless will not only inspire and entertain, but it invites and will show you how to:
- Access your purest potential, creating a deeply fulfilling life of adventure and accomplishment
- Unearth personal passions and skills scarcely known to you
- Hobble procrastination so you will see and feel results immediately.
The spirit of disruptive innovation is essential for all successful organizations – large or small. Don’t agree? Just look at how resource companies are struggling to cope with $30 oil, or retailers 3 steps behind Amazon’s expansion to 50% of the market.
Birthing and nurturing an innovative mindset and company culture that dreams of, creates and executes disruptive innovation is no longer the unique calling card of superstar brands like Apple – it is essential to any firm looking to succeed beyond the next calendar year.
In this boundary breaking and entertaining keynote participants will:
- Gain insight into unseen and global forces shaping their future
- Grow and enhance their ‘game up’ skills to allow true and necessary innovation to thrive
- Put the words ‘No, we don’t do that’ into a stronger cage
- Break the numbness of debilitating routine and move to innovative and proactive thinking, every day.
Is it passion? A sound business model? A sustainable market? After helping over 2000 businesses launch and grow over the past 15 years Scott has deeply learned that every successful business owner’s success is…well, unique. Ask him – he developed Canada’s largest exotic wildlife refuge and spent his working days playing with wolves and rehabilitating tigers. A published entrepreneurial author, Scott will share his top 20 tips to effectively motivate, inspire and coach entrepreneurs from all walks of life. Transformational, and inspiring are what audiences consistently call Scott’s keynote. Your conference organizers will thank you.
Habitudes –a word not heard very often but one that is the core of every action, success or failure, taken. In short, we become what we think. The perspective, the framing that you wrap around a circumstance is the key determinant in what happiness, indifference, success or pain you will experience.
Habitudes, the partnering of our attitudes and habits, generates the experiences and results we get in all aspects of our lives. And the incredibly empowering fact is we can choose what we want! Imagine the differences experienced if our initial thoughts looked for opportunities, not deficits; innovation instead of routine; efficiency not confusion. High Performance Habitudes provide incredible life-long benefits to your career, finances, health and relationships.
Through inspirational and entertaining stories, this value-packed keynote will deliver:
- Techniques to allow participants to consistently change their mindsets to a high-yield state
- The three top High Performance Habitudes creating success and action steps to use them immediately
- A life-long desire to optimize the linkage between attitudes, habits and results
- Unrestricted access to the Limitless on-line course to grow participants use of High Performance Habitudes in their daily work and personal lives
Steve dares you to sink your teeth deeply into your true passions. Adventure, writing, travel, entrepreneurship – let’s see what really moves you. In this ½-day workshop you will develop a personalized vision board including:
- Access your purest potential, creating an awe inspiring life adventure
- Unearth personal passions and skills scarcely known to you
- Hobble procrastination so you will see and feel results
Getting a connection with and understanding the needs and desires of people you work with is not the sole domain of professional salespeople. Everyone needs these skills whether you are selling to a client, applying for a job or trying to get your boss to say yes to your idea. This presentation is chalk full of need to know, how to use techniques that will provide you with immediate results.
Vancouver, British Columbia
After losing his wife, Wil is looking for a fresh start with his daughter in the remote west coast town of Prince Sound. But TRUE COST, a mobile computer app he creates to help his daughter at school gives him anything but. Steph is a chemical engineer and heads a multi million dollar firm in Toronto, specializing in fracking in the oil patch. The unexpected death of her only brother gives her something she never wanted – a child to care for and a challenge to her values. Wil and Steph’s geographical and ideological chasms begin to evaporate as they are plunged into a the most powerful game of corporate espionage the world has ever seen. TRUE COST is a blessing and an apocalypse. It evaluates products world wide on health, labour and environmental criteria, and goes unexpectedly viral. Soon Prince Sound, and then the world, are changing what they purchase, and what they don’t. Such a shift creates a tsunami of attention, as well as powerful enemies who are losing billions of dollars. Wil and Steph, his new venture capital partner, are hunted by the clandestine and all reaching arms of the corporate underworld who will stop at nothing to take TRUE COST offline, permanently. From China to Toronto, New York to Costa Rica, Wil and Steph try and evade the hidden assassins as they attempt and get the next version of TRUE COST up and running. Save the world or save themselves? It is a choice they need to make at every turn. Steph’s character is one of survival and success in a male dominated industry. She is as tough as it comes until that moment that touches her in a place she promised she would keep buried forever.
- Accountability | Self Leadership
- Agriculture | Agricultural
- Attitude | Change of Attitude
- Business Change
- Business Expert
- Business Growth
- Business Leadership
- Business Management
- Business Strategy
- Cannabis | Marijuana
- Customer Service | Customer Loyalty
- Disruption | Disruptive Business
- Employee Relations | Employee Solutions
- Excellence | Success
- First Responders
- Government | Government Relations
- Health and Safety
- Health and Wellness
- Healthcare | Health Care
- Horticulture | Horticultural
- Influence | Negotiation
- Innovation | Creativity
- Leadership | Leadership Development
- Leadership and Change
- Military | Armed Forces
- Overcoming Adversity | Adversity
- Performance | Productivity
- Professional Growth | Personal Growth
- Tourism | Travel
- Work Life Balance | Wellness
- Youth | Youth Development