Health and Wellness, Performance, Productivity and Energy Expert
For over 17 years, Certified Speaking Professional Michelle Cederberg has captivated audiences across North America with Michelle Cederberg’s empowering and humorous messages about how to set worthwhile goals, get energized for success, and live a bigger life.
An in-demand speaker, author, coach and consultant, Michelle Cederberg believes that personal and professional success is directly influenced by how well we harness the physical, mental and emotional capacity we each have within us.
Michelle Cederberg helps people boost that capacity, so they gain clarity, build confidence, and get the discipline to create the life and career they want. And now she’s taking the virtual world by storm as well!
Michelle Cederberg holds a Masters in Kinesiology, a BA in Psychology, a specialization in Health and Exercise Psychology, is a Certified Exercise Physiologist, a Certified Professional Co-Active Life Coach, and an ORSC-Trained Team Coach. She truly combines mind, body and practicality to empower change.
Michelle Cederberg is the author of three books. Her new book The Success-Energy Equation, debuted as a bestseller in October 2020.
Through more than two years of Covid-lockdowns, pandemic-restricted living, and everything that came with it, how we work and live has changed. So too have the goals and plans we held at the start of it all. As we come out the other side of the pandemic, now is the time to check in, and determine what personal and professional success looks like for you today.
Health and Productivity Expert Michelle Cederberg shares research from her new book The Success-Energy Equation to help you and your team regain focus and tap into a well of energy that will increase productivity and help you reset for success in a post-pandemic world.
You’ll discover how to:
- Get clear on your own definition of success; what do you need for yourself now, and how has the pandemic changed that?
- Explore barriers that may block your path forward, learn how to navigate them, and be successful despite them.
- Discover four science-backed variables that contribute to higher levels of goal achievement and overall well-being, and how to boost capacity in each.
- Embrace a simple but powerful daily habit to ensure on-going success with everything you do that’s important to you (what it is may surprise you).
Full of hilarious stories, anecdotes, and innovative strategies, you’ll leave this session with a renewed sense that it's possible to break free from stress and drive your success, through the pandemic and beyond. That’s Success-Energy, and it’s a formula worth calculating.
This session is based on Michelle’s new book The Success-Energy Equation which debuted as a bestseller October 27th, 2020. Talk to her about bulk order savings.
Through over two years of pandemic-pivoting, the way we work and live has been forever changed. You may be working from home while part of your team is back in your physically distanced offices, or you’re embracing a hybrid schedule. Whatever your reality, you’re no doubt experiencing a new brand of busyness and stress, and wondering like so many others, “Is life balance even possible anymore?”
As we continue to adapt to our new world of work, it’s even more important to prioritize life-balance and stress management as non-negotiables to strengthen your resilience for the journey…even if it looks different from what you know.
Health and Productivity Expert and Professional Coach Michelle Cederberg pushes back against the common definitions of life balance and challenges you to consider a new view more aligned with the times. In this thought-provoking session, you will:
- Determine what life balance looks like for you today, as we settle into a post-pandemic world of work and learn how to thrive amidst the disruption.
- Explore creative ways to connect, maintain productivity, and prioritize work-life balance whether you’re online, or in the office.
- Identify your biggest distractions and time wasters, and effectively prioritize your day to be truly focused and productive, wherever you’re working.
- Develop strategies to move forward with greater clarity, workday energy, and life balance.
As the world adjusts to a new way of working, attention to life balance matters more than ever. Michelle uses humour and expertise to cut to the chase with methods and messages that make a difference.
To succeed in any work environment, you need high-energy, and a high-performance mindset to make it happen. It's clear then that abundant energy is at the core of excellence in work and in life. Without it, your enthusiasm and output will be poor, and with more of it, your passion and productivity will soar!
Change Agent Michelle Cederberg has literally written the book on living an energetic and abundant life. Over the past 20 years she has built her career as a speaker, life coach and author transforming how people work and live.
She believes that when you’re Energized for Excellence you show up as a leader and strive for success in all you do. You take on bigger challenges, and better manage stress. You find ways to take care of your energy – mind, body and spirit – no matter what is coming at you. You feel great about yourself and your capabilities. What’s possible from there?
In this energizing keynote you will:
- Get clear on what excellence means to you in your career and life, and how you can take it to the next level.
- Discover ways to strengthen your mental focus, emotional energy and day-to-day prioritization to be a stand-out in all you do.
- Commit to physical health as a foundation for personal and professional growth and learn why it's the key to excellence.
- Embrace a path to excellence that includes career success without compromise.
In an age where most of us feel overworked and under-valued, this session will educate, inspire and get you energized for excellence.
Let’s face it, the world is a pretty stressful place right now. As you manage work and life in this pandemic-fatigued reality, you may experience various levels of stress, uncertainty and even grief. High stress leads to a litany of workplace challenges including increased absenteeism, health claims, short and long-term disability and workplace accidents.
To make matters worse, chronic stress is linked to the six leading causes of death, and more than 75 percent of all physician office visits begin with stress-related ailments and complaints. It seems that stress left unchecked is a statistical dead end, but with the right information and a bit of focused action, you can fight back.
Join Michelle Cederberg as she presents her viewpoints on the physical impact of stress on the body and mind, why it’s a bigger problem than many think it is (especially these days), and what you can do to move from stress to success.
This session will help you:
- Understand the physical impact that stress has on your body, mind and long-term health, and learn how to recognize the subtle (and not so subtle) signs of increasing stress.
- Learn the difference between acute, chronic and pervasive stress, and the surprising (and simple) tactic that will help you avoid burnout.
- Discover how stress affects your day-to-day cognition and productivity, and learn ways to stay focused and alert as you figure out the new world of work.
- Find ways to prioritize simple stress management practices that can strengthen well-being and health as we head toward a post-pandemic reality.
Stress may be an inevitable part of life but fighting back is up to you! This session will provide small-steps strategies for improved stress management and health.
In an era of 24/7-connectedness and 'nose to the grind-stone' ideologies, multitasking has become something of a workplace badge of honour. In fact, it's often heralded as a 'work skill' in interviews and on resumes. But is it really?
And these days the pandemic has only added to our overwhelm because of online and hybrid work and school. With the addition of technology and reduction of boundaries between work and life, we’re more distracted than ever, and it means that multitasking feels more like a necessity than a choice. How else will we get it all done? The truth is that multitasking doesn't make us more productive; in fact, the exact opposite is true.
In this eye-opening session, you will:
- Explore the signs of ‘auto-pilot living’, why it happens, and how to get off it.
- Look at how multitasking impacts productivity, what's happening in your brain when you take on too much, and how it hinders learning and memory.
- Discuss simple strategies to push aside distractions and be more mindful and focused when it matters most.
With technology continuing to operate as a mainstay, even as we head back to the office, focus and mindfulness matter now more than ever. This session will show you the way.
When work demands are high, and the schedule is full, it’s far too easy to let lack of time and energy guide how you take care of yourself. It seems there’s always something more important to do, but when health gets pushed aside, it has a direct and often negative impact on energy, productivity, and positivity. Not to mention what it does for wellness and quality of life.
Research shows that the very health practices we push aside in the name of work progress, are the keys to better leadership and peak performance. In fact, health delivers the ultimate competitive edge for business success at every level of your organization. Boost confidence, capacity and your competitive edge with simple methods that make a big impact.
In this session, you will:
- Be reminded of the many benefits of exercise, eating right, sleep, and stress management on cognition and productivity, and learn why health provides the ultimate competitive edge in today’s workforce.
- Assess your current health-practices; what's going well, what's missing, and what you shouldn’t be without.
- Identify effective, time-efficient ways to optimize your health, and that of your teams, so you show up every day mentally, physically and emotionally dialed-in.
And consider this: If you’re already knocking it out of the park with career success, imagine how much more capable you’ll be when you prioritize health as a non-negotiable part of your business plan.
* Available as a 30 to 90-minute keynote or half and full-day workshops.
How to Move from Self-doubt to Success in 787 Easy Steps
When it comes to crushing goals and finding success at higher levels, often the biggest barriers we must navigate are ones we’ve built for ourselves. Self-doubt and lack of confidence often show up when we stretch outside our comfort zone toward something big. That’s normal by the way. We’re genetically wired to look out for danger and avoid risks. So, how do we know when to trust those self-doubt voices and when to tell them to shut up?
In this thought-provoking and entertaining session, Michelle Cederberg takes an honest look at how we get in our own way as we strive for better, and what we can do to turn self-doubt into success.
In this session, you will:
- Explore how the brain sets us up for ‘protective failure’ as we strive for success and learn tactics to bypass the barriers.
- Look at new research in Positive Psychology that will give you a fascinating perspective on the power of love, gratitude and joy as emotions that prime your neural pathways for success.
- Learn seven (not 787) simple strategies that can help you improve mood, boost happiness and do away with self-doubt in all you do that matters to you.
This is your life. Dare to live it BIG. Michelle shares stories of her own journey with self-doubt that will make you laugh, think and ultimately realize that each of us is capable of so much more than we can even imagine…if we’d just get out of our own way.
When it comes to goal setting and getting things done, why is it that some people are able to push forward and achieve at high levels while others seem to flounder? Research suggests that it has less to do with skill or education, and more to do with how we set goals and whether we possess key characteristics of something called grit - the persistence, drive and determination to achieve a goal.
Michelle Cederberg is a High-Performance Coach and change agent who wants to help you get things done.
In this eye-opening session you will:
- Explore 5 characteristics of grit and learn ways to exploit each in your quest to have it all.
- Learn how to set effective goals, and find out why long-term goals matter.
- Identify behaviours that positively (and negatively) impact goal achievement so you can focus on the right ones.
- Find out the number one, surprising reason people don't succeed at any given pursuit (and how you can avoid this pitfall).
In the quest for career success and life fulfillment, goals matter. Learn effective, exciting goal setting methods, strengthen your grit, and really get things done. This session provides the tools.
Calgary , Alberta
Energy Now! Small Steps to an Energetic Life Achieve better health, greater happiness, and yes more energy – mind, body and spirit – through a small steps approach that will leaving you wondering why you didn’t think of it sooner! This book provides all the how-to tools for success once-and-for-all. 238 pages.
The Success-Energy Equation: How to Regain Focus, Recharge Your Life, and Really Get Sh!t Done
A smart, common-sense book that will help you improve your energy so that you can achieve goals faster and more efficiently.
Got To It!
Every day accountability to help you switch ‘I’ll get to it’ to GOT TO IT! Have better work-life balance, finally fit in fitness, increase your energy, and love your life – one day at a time. This innovative resource keeps you on track like no average blank-page journal can
- Accountability | Self Leadership
- Attitude | Change of Attitude
- Burnout and Energy
- Change Management | Change
- Employee Relations | Employee Solutions
- Excellence | Success
- Exercise & Nutrition
- Health and Safety
- Health and Wellness
- Healthcare | Health Care
- Human Resources | HR
- Humor in the Workplace
- Leadership | Leadership Development
- Leadership and Change
- Mental Health | Trauma
- Overcoming Adversity | Adversity
- Performance | Productivity
- Professional Growth | Personal Growth
- Safety in the Workplace
- Social Sciences | Psychology
- Stress Management
- Teamwork | Team Building
- Women of Inspiration
- Work Life Balance | Wellness
- Workplace Culture