Blind Spot Navigator
A sought-after keynote speaker, Likky Lavji’s candid, energetic, and effortless presentation style engages and resonates with audiences. With over 25 years of leadership experience, Likky has been acknowledged by leading organizations, including Lenovo Canada, Ingram Micro, Royal Bank of Canada, for his ability to redefine networking and his innovative approach to conducting business.
Here is what people say about Likky Lavji:
““It’s truly an honour to have Likky Lavji on our team of Certified Go-Giver Speakers & Coaches. He is not only a wonderful ambassador of the Go-Giver message; he is the very embodiment of it. When combined with his overall business and marketing acumen and ability to connect with his audience, he is able to bring exceptional value and true transformation to his clients! I highly recommend Likky as both as a facilitator as well as a keynote speaker. Your audience, your
company, your bottom line will come away better as a result.”
— Bob Burg, coauthor of National Best Seller “The Go Giver”, Recepient of CPAE NSA Hall of Fame Award
“We invited Likky Lavji, a certified speaker, networking expert and business and personal coach to speak to us about ‘How to ask for referrals’ we now are excited to have more meaningful discussions with our clients whereby we are able to go beyond a banking transaction to building quality relationships. Thanks Likky Lavji!
— Vineet Verghese, Manager Business Markets, Royal Bank of Canada
Likky is the President and Lead Facilitator of Dante Group, a Vancouver-based consulting firm that works with growth-oriented, mid-sized companies to resolve the core issues that are impacting longterm growth in their organizations. His methods lead his clients to greater profits, increase employee satisfaction and strengthen customer loyalty. Business leaders and sales professionals alike love working with Likky because he provides nothing short of exceptional value and true organizational transformation for his clients.
Do you know what’s stopping you from succeeding in business or avoiding those hard conversations? Quite often we operate through life believing we are being effective in our business and in the way we interact, listen and communicate with people. Things we don’t recognize that cause us to be ineffective are our Blind Spots or better put, why aren’t we achieving what we need to? Blind Spots cause people and organizations to become misaligned. Lack of trust, inauthenticity, disconnection, clarity and integrity occurs from not identifying the blind spots.
What You Will Discover:
Top 10 core blind spots
5 ways to uncover blind spots
Discover how using F.O.R.M. can build authenticity and connection
The 5 Laws to create organizational success
This engaging and yet humorous keynote topic will leave audiences with a different perspective on observing the root cause of why they are being misunderstood as individuals and leaders, why their business is not excelling, why teams are not following through on their commitments, why customers never seem to be satisfied. Your audience will come away learning the tools needed to get the results they want in life and business. They will have a clear understanding of what actions to take to build better relationships with customers and people, how to be present to personal and organizational blind spots and how to alter it,
how to bring value to your business and employees.
Do you have a clear sense of how you show up to others in the workplace, with your customers and vendors? How is your networking, influencing and connecting game? Is your team inspired and motivated to contribute? To bring about change in the way we perform, the way we do business, within our organization, we need to have a deeper understanding of how we show up to others. The principles learned from the workshop will help you naturally connect with people, be the person you want to be and grow your business.
-Make every connection count and never discount a conversation
- Discovering your personal and leadership blind spots
-Learn how to network effectively and build partnerships
-Learn the 5 Laws to Building Emotional Trust
-Outline a Sales Process
You Will Discover:
- How to achieve peak performance through recognizing your blinds pots
- How you listen, communicate, execute, interact is key to the relationships you build and to producing high performing teams.
- Self-awareness can be developed to bring about personal, leadership, organizational change.
- Discovering your blind spot enhances trust, allows for creativity, and vision building, and empowers people to contribute
- 5 Laws to Building Trust: The Law of Value, The Law of Compensation, The Law of Influence, The Law of Authenticity and The Law of Receptivity
- The importance of how to make connection with others to build your organizational brand, organizational uniqueness and lead people to do business with you
Do you know how to network effectively so people want to continue being in conversation with you?
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to use F.O.R.M. to build instantaneous engagement when networking
- How Elevator Pitches don’t really work but Benefit Statements do
- How to become comfortable when asking for referrals and when to ask for referrals
- Influence concept
- Networking concept
- System concept and why we need it.
- Golden Rule of Business
- What is the “Sphere of Influence”
- Build Networks & Bob’s Endless Referrals System
- Meet people
- How to work a crowd
- Ask Fell-Good Questions®
- Ask the One Key Question:
- F.O.R.M Questions
- Connect others and teach others
- Benefit statement
- Create the “how to know” who as good referral statement
- Follow up & follow through
- Your blog
- Social media
- Social media tips
- Be a connector/resource
- Ask and obtain referrals
- Plant the referral seeds
- Turn an objection into a question and then turn the question into a referral seed.
- Working with people’s possible referral reluctance
- The usual mistake when asking for referrals: generalizing
Do you have a grip on your business? Or does your business have a grip on you? All entrepreneurs face challenges in their business when it comes to people, resolving issues, fulfilling on goals, processes and sales. Issues are constantly coming up and nothing is getting resolved. The goals are not being achieved.
Projects are not being completed on time and there are cost over runs. In this workshop we will identify the 6 Components of any business that needs to be managed and strengthened inorder to be efficient.
- Identify common issues of any business
- Identify 6 Components of any business
- How to implement and manage the EOS model tool and increase your sales
- What are the benefits and outcomes to the organization, management and its people when everyone is aligned
- Discover how clarity and accountability can be achieved with people in your organization
In this workshop you will gain insight on how easily and effectively your business can turn around to overcome obstacles, which ultimately leads to sales and growth. You will learn how to resolve issues, set goals and achieve them in a timely manner. Become a more robust business where everyone has a clear vision on their goals and how they need to achieve it. You will learn how to measure if each of the 6 Components are being met.
Vancouver, British Columbia