Wellness & Workplace Specialist | Healthcare Services Expert | Energy Booster
Stephanie Staples is a recovering burn-out nurse and a serial entrepreneur. She has founded three businesses (two successful – one a nightmare, you can’t win them all!) and is the 2014 Manitoba Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Contribution to Community award winner.
In 2013 Stephanie was awarded the highest earned designation in the speaking industry, Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), conferred by the National Speakers Association. The CSP is the speaking profession’s international measure of professional platform competence. The CSP designation helps meeting professionals looking to hire the best of the best, those with a commitment to the profession, top-notch speaking ability and a track record of professionalism and success. Only the top 10 percent of speakers earn this credential and are recognized as some of the best in their fields.
Stephanie is the Radio/TV host of “Your Life, Unlimited” and author of “When Enlightening Strikes – Creating a Mindset for Uncommon Success’. Stephanie takes personal coaching on a grand scale! She creates an experience for her audiences to make them think, feel and act in a more positive and pro-active way.
Stephanie’s mission is to connect with her audiences using humor, heart and passion. She speaks about real issues affecting real people and her proven A5 Success Building Strategies have been called “life changing.” Simply put, they get to the mind and soul of audience members and build on their already developed leadership, communication and wellness skills.
Her style is described as high energy, empowering and entertaining.
With a professional background in nursing, personal coaching, fitness, communication and business and a personal background as a wife, a mom and chief bathroom cleaner, she is real and genuine and easily connects with her audiences. Stephanie combines a little from each arena to create exceptional take-away value for her clients.
The perfect opening or closing keynote, Stephanie is also happy to oblige with breakouts, half or full day workshops. Your group will be involved, interested and excited to begin using the practical, do-able skills they have learned – tools that will make them more successful in their personal and professional lives – tools that will last long after the presentation is over.
Have you ever been tired, overwhelmed, stressed and it's not even lunch time yet? Do you have staff members, colleagues or even loved ones that seem disengaged and determined to find negative in even the best news? Are you thinking that there must be something more, but can't quite put your finger on what it is?
Never fear... help has arrived!
"Bring your 'A' game to work and life!" is a series of keynotes and workshops that are bringing rave reviews from both meeting planners and participants alike. Follow Stephanie's five strategic 'A' strategies for a life of success and significance and learn not only what it takes to W.I.N., but how specifically to do it!
What to do when it does...and when it doesn't!
To encourage, support and guide you as you navigate the challenges of moving from merely surviving to absolutely thriving.
Choose this program if you want to...
- recognize personal roadblocks that are preventing you from achieving success in all areas
- identify action oriented strategies to get reinspired and reengaged
- learn key components to creating a healthy & resilient workplace
- explore techniques for incorporating joy and appropriate humour at work and home
- have a personalized take home plan with follow up implementation in place
In our busy world it is easy to lose not only momentum but the spark that keeps us going through the tough times. Spending an hour in Inspired Leadership will leave you with immediately actionable ideas to implement both at work and home to increase hope, happiness, and feelings of being valued and appreciated.
Get your group on your side, inspired to work together to the good of the team.
This program is perfect for:
- Senior management
- Middle management
- Emerging managers
- Everyone who leads - which is actually everyone in some capacity! :)
This program is perfect for every one who has a heartbeat, puts their socks on one at a time and secretly (or publically) wants a little more in their work & home life!
The audience Experience The "Try" Angle philosophy. To encourage others to explore ways, reasons and benefits to thinking of things from an angle that encourages curiosity, overcomes barriers and reaps unthinkable rewards.
If you want your team to think bigger, wonder more, question their first negative response when it comes to trying new things, challenging new experiences and/or meeting new people, this will be a great investment!
To recognize, reinspire, reengage and reconnect you with your purpose and value. Choose this program if you want to:
- recommit to your own personal wellness
- create a vision, focus and plan for your future
- identify individual strengths and values
- feel empowered to create more
- have improved communication and leadership skills
Far more than just introducing the next speaker, as professional Emcee Stephanie will set the stage for success from the first promotion of the event until the last person leaves with a smile on their face.
Partnering with Steph, you can expect:
- pre-program consultation and interviews to customize the event
- a powerful, welcoming opening to set the tone you desire
- unique, well-researched introductions of speakers
- warm, appropriate bridging between speakers
- captivating, interactive activities to involve your audience
- an event that runs efficiently; on task and on time!
- energy and humour constantly infused throughout the event
- integration of your theme
- a fun, memorable and engaging event
- a powerful, pertinent close to send your people home happy and excited to come back next year!
And…panel moderation is also available!
Winnipeg, British Columbia
When Enlightening Strikes
To keep enthused, inspired and refreshed on an ongoing basis, look no further than this book. This captivating journey of life, learning and letting go will be the catalyst you need to create the mindset for uncommon success – today!
- Accountability | Self Leadership
- Change Management | Change
- Conflict Management
- Customer Service | Customer Loyalty
- Education Speakers
- Employee Relations | Employee Solutions
- Health & Wellness Speakers
- Health and Wellness
- Healthcare Workforce
- Humor in the Workplace
- Innovation | Creativity
- Leadership | Leadership Development
- Overcoming Adversity
- Performance | Productivity
- Safety in the Workplace
- Seniors | Aging
- Teamwork | Team building
- Work Life Balance | Wellness