Futurist, Innovation and Business Expert
Nicholas Webb is an innovation specialist and keynote speaker. The Corporate strategist can look back on 25 years of experience in advising strategy and predicting results for the world’s top brands. His ultimate client focus enables Nicholas to deliver high class results in any industry. He helps organizations understand and most importantly be relevant in the fast-moving and hyper connected future.
The innovator, who has been awarded with over 42 patents by the US patent and trademark office, supports CEOs and high level executives to form extraordinary organizations. He enables them to produce results by emphasizing the importance of innovation and customer experiences.
In order to make organisations “Future Ready”, Nicholas Webb has conducted extensive research in the field of innovation. Just recently, he discovered the four key trends that will determine the success of any enterprise from entrepreneurial startups to Fortune 500 companies. His research results factor into his speaking engagements and are used as vivid examples that help the attendees to get an even better grip on innovation.
Nicholas Webb is also world-renowned Healthcare Strategist, Bestselling Author and Healthcare Futurist. As an Inventor, Nicholas invented one of the first wearable technologies, and one of the world’s smallest medical implants. Nicholas is the founding CEO of the Destruction Lab, a Healthcare Research and Development Lab. Nicholas is the author of The Innovation Playbook, The Digital Innovation Playbook and his Number One Best-Selling Book on Patient Experience entitled, What Customers Crave. As a Healthcare Advisor, he works with some of the top Healthcare brands to help them lead their market in Enterprise Strategy, Patient Experience (PX) and Innovation.
Western University of Health Sciences, a Top Southern California Medical School, awarded Nicholas his Doctorate of Humane Letters. Nicholas is also an Adjunct Professor of Healthcare Innovation and the Director of the Center for Health Innovation at WesternU.
Also a successful author, Nicholas Webb is published by the world’s largest nonfiction publisher. His books on innovation and leadership are highly acknowledged. In everything he does, the global speaker proves his outstanding potential to predict, create and judge innovation. He shares his insights into how organizations can become disruptive innovators to lead their market with mathematical certainty. All of Nicholas’s talks are tailored specifically to the client’s needs and he exclusively offers potential clients the possibility of a free pre-booking session with him.
In his “What Customers Crave”, published in October 2016, Nicholas Webb has begun a new movement in customer experience. This new movement has taken customer service from the dark ages and has transmuted it into an exact science that allows any organization to lead their market in customer satisfaction and retention.
• Deliver the best customer experiences in your market
• Identify your customer types to drive world-class customer loyalty
• Build sales and profit
• Significantly reduce the cost of customer acquisition and marketing
• Dramatically Improve your quality of work life
• Create a culture of customer centrism
In the old days, innovation happened slowly and methodically. But in today’s hyper connected economy organizations are being blindsided by disruptive innovators who’ve learned how to leverage consumer insights and connection architecture to rule the day. Unfortunately, many organizations are simply waiting for the next shoe to drop… Bad idea! The new breed of hackers, makers and breakers are looking for weaknesses in technologies, products and even delivery models. Today’s leader needs to learn:
• Why disruptive innovation will make or break your enterprise
• How connection architecture drives the best businesses in the world
• How digital ubiquity will change everything
• How to anticipate the future by following the “Four Future Shifts”
Healthcare is the subject of massive disruptive innovation. Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, clinical delivery models and literally everything across the entire healthcare ecosystem is rapidly being destroyed. Pharmaceuticals will be replaced with wearable technologies and real time bio monitoring will become the norm. No matter where you live across the healthcare ecosystem you need to know:
• How to use future casting to develop scenario plans that will guarantee your place in a very new healthcare future
• How connection architecture must become one of your core competencies
• What is Wave III and what it means to your future
• The massive shift from treatment centric models to prevention models
• Why you need to become a disruptive innovator
• How pharmaceutical, medical device companies and hospitals can leverage innovation to find new profit centers and what this means for a company and the system.
• How Patient 2.0 and Healthcare 2.0 will drastically change the delivery of Healthcare.
There are many complex variables about the future of technology. But there are several known hard trends that we have aggregated to help organizations see how technology will drive their future. In this powerful keynote, Nicholas talks about the effect of digital ubiquity, 3-D printing, drones, nanotechnology and other enabling factors such as crowdfunding, crowdsourcing, open innovation and the power of hyper influential social networks that leverage game mechanics and socialization. This jaw-dropping presentation will bring your executive team up to speed.
• Beyond the Internet of things – learn about the effect of digital ubiquity
• How 3-D printing will change everything
• The power of the crowd
• Consumers as a node type
• Why you need to be a connection architect
• The future of everything
Most executives are relying on millennial stakeholders to help them stay on track with emerging technologies. Unfortunately, the new leader must understand the trajectory of change as it relates to technology, social communities, connection architecture and disruptive innovation. Leaders cannot lead what they do not understand. In this powerful keynote you will learn.
• The new market comprised of social communities not market segments
• Understanding how to engineer the consumer experience
• How enterprise social networks drive 40% better returns on strategy
• Engaging stakeholders using game mechanics and socialization
• How to lead into the future
In the hypercompetitive marketplace organizations need to maximize their yield and productivity. Nicholas Webb will help your organization create new experiences, environments, relationships and networks. In this powerful keynote you’ll learn.
• How to attract millennial talent
• How to build an innovation culture
• How to create creative spaces
• How to rewire your organization for off-site stakeholders
• How to leverage enterprise social networks to drive engagement and productivity
New York, USA, British Columbia
The Digital Innovation Playbook
In this breakthrough book, world-renowned innovation strategist Nicholas J. Webb uncovers the secrets of the world's best innovators. And what he found is that there is a new phenomenon that he calls "Digital Innovation" which is sweeping the world. In this powerful book, Webb clearly defines innovation as "the process of delivering exceptional value through active listening." Webb also discusses how Dell Computers has set up their own Digital Command Center to monitor over 70,000 keywords in over 11 languages to listen, to learn, and to ultimately invent world-class technologies. He predicts that Digital Innovation will replace the term Open Innovation and that ultimately every successful organization in the world will hire a Chief Listening Officer (CLO).
The Innovation Playbook
Author and successful innovator Nicholas Webb believes we need a revolution in business excellence founded on innovation. In The Innovation Playbook, you will learn why innovations fail, the five rules of customer connectivity, the power of "real open" innovation and customer co-creation, the secret formula for reducing product and market risk, the magic of Future-casting, and so much more.
What Customers Crave
True Influence Top 25 B2B Must-Read Books of 2017 Selected by Oracle Marketing Cloud as a Top 15 Marketing Book for 2016 LinkedIn Marketing Solutions 25 Must-Read Marketing Books in 2017 Mashable Best New Marketing Books to Read in 2017 Think you know your customers? Think again. The best companies in the world discover what their customers desire-and then deliver it in memorable and deeply human experiences. How well do you know your customers? What Customers Crave examines how the hyper-connected economy is radically changing consumer expectations, and reveals what companies need to do to stay on top.