Accountability, Leadership, Communications, and Employee Engagement Expert
Eddie LeMoine, a Canadian-born international renowned author, keynote speaker, seminar leader and corporate trainer. He specializes in leadership, employee engagement, stress management, safety and the psychology of success. His presentations are full inspiring stories. He easily connects with audiences through his great sense of humor and genuine care for people. Eddie LeMoine uses his speaking ability to motivate and inspire individuals all over the world. LeMoine’s unprecedented success is due to his powerful ability to close the gap between business results and personal development. He inspires greatness in corporations by inspiring greatness in individuals.
With innovation and creativity, Eddie LeMoine moves people towards brilliance—and the results are immediate. As a result, his presentations contain rich with content that leave audience members energized and with the tools they need to implement change in both their work and personal lives.
Eddie LeMoine has an uncanny ability to touch the hearts and minds of people around the globe. His audiences represent 83 countries and his speeches have been translated into five languages. His bestselling book,” Bring About What You Think About” helps readers understand that changing the way they think can absolutely change their lives. Furthermore, it teaches the importance of matching your thoughts to your emotions and how to embrace change. As a result, his book has become a must read for many companies across the country.
In addition to his success as an author, Eddie is the 2017 TEC Canada speaker of the year. TEC Canada is a business leadership group that expands business minds, businesses and community contribution. TEC Canada offers a peer advisory board for business leaders supported by one-to-one coaching, expert speakers, fast-paced learning and global networking. Because he works closely with TEC Canada, Eddie LeMoine coaches and facilitates many of Canada’s top business leaders to innovate their companies through his practical solutions for workforce and individual success.
In addition to his presentations, Eddie LeMoine also want to make sure the audience has an amazing learning experience. That experience should go beyond the stage. To help organizations for the long term, every member of an Eddie LeMoine audiences will receive a three-month complimentary pass to Eddie’s online training community!
Are your top employees planning to quit? Do your employees care as much about their work as you do? Is your organization at a standstill? Anyone can lead an organization during the good times: it’s during the tough times that true leaders produce results. How will you lead to succeed?
In this presentation, author and international speaker Eddie LeMoine offers a proven process for engaging the employees in your organization. He explores a number of critical issues, including employee attraction and retention, aging demographics and a multi-generational workforce. Topics range from understanding cultural, age and gender influences within the workplace to becoming an employer of choice. Eddie reveals strategies for managing workplace challenges—strategies that will lead to improved productivity, cost containment and increased profitability.
An engaged workforce is more productive and gives your organization a competitive advantage. Yet, statistics show that engaged employees make up only 25-30 percent of the workforce. The other 70-75 percent are disengaged employees who are 50 percent as productive as their engaged counterparts. Disengaged employees cost you money through abuse of time-off, misuse of sick leave and benefits, and the rise of a negative work environment that affects all employees. In contrast, productive, engaged employees create a great return on investment and they want their leader and company to succeed.
Eddie LeMoine is in tune with the reality of today’s workplace and understands its challenges. His ideas will show you how to buck the low-engagement trend. You will learn how to inspire your team to new levels of engagement so that they deliver higher levels of customer service; work better as a team and recommend your organization as a great place to work. Eddie’s techniques will help your organization improve productivity, contain cost, increase safety and increase profitability.
Now is the time to steer change in your organization. Now you can align your employees’ ambitions with the long-term vision of your business. Eddie will speak directly to your team, and you will connect with your employees before it is too late to reach out to them. Join the thousands who have witnessed Eddie’s actionable messages take root and grow in their workplace.
Key Topics Include:
- Stand out as an employer of choice.
- Attract, engage and retain your all-star employees.
- Harness the expertise of long-term employees.
- Create a safe work environment.
- Successfully navigate diverse demographics and skillfully integrate five generations in one workplace.
- Fully recognize your team’s strengths and work collectively to produce a stronger output.
- Understand age, gender and cultural diversity and the roles they play in the workplace.
- Interpret future trends and their impact on your organization
- Implement the three steps that will close the engagement gap.
- Improve productivity.
- Contain cost.
- Increase safety.
- Increase profitability.
Have you noticed the age difference of the people sitting near you at work? Look around at your next meeting and you will see someone close to retirement sitting next to a freshly out-of-school graduate. These circumstances present a unique challenge for today’s leaders: how to motivate and manage an inter-generational work force.
Aging demographics and the shrinking workforce has been a front and centre topic for a number of years. With people living longer, staying in the workforce longer or re-entering the workforce after retirement, we are now experiencing the latest form of diversity in the workplace—five generations! Should leaders be concerned about these shifting generation gaps? Definitely! To achieve maximum productivity and a good work environment, an effective leader is a leader who understands, manages and communicates across all generations.
Today it is commonplace for five generations to be working side by side within an organization. This recent phenomenon is contributing to the newest and probably most significant workplace challenge for today’s leaders. Research shows that bridging the generation gap leads to a more productive and happy work environment. Managing a specific generation (e.g., the Millennials) is no longer enough. It is now critical for a leader to understand, manage and communicate cogently across all generations. Eddie LeMoine has been delivering keynote presentations and training sessions on the inter-generational workplace since 2005 and is considered a foremost authority on this topic. Let him share his insights for leading each generation in your organization.
Eddie LeMoine has made an extensive study of the inter-generational workplace. His observations are enlightening and his presentations are delightfully entertaining and content rich. Thousands of participants have learned from and enjoyed this presentation and it continues to be one of his most popular topics. It is delivered in an engaging, fast-paced and entertaining session filled with stories anecdotes and videos.
Eddie is happy to customize a session specific to your unique requirements based on the inter-generational makeup of your organization. Meet your challenges head on with a session that is always a crowd favourite and often the highlight of an entire conference.
Key Topics Include:
- How the retiring baby-boom cohort will impact workplace
- How to communicate effectively with all generations
- What unique characteristics each generation has and how to motivate them
- How to work effectively with each generation that you are not a part of
- What the key motivators are for each generation
- How to relate to clients from all generations
Whether you are trying to reduce the number of near misses or prevent complacency within your team this content rich, motivating and entertaining session is perfect for your next conference or training session. In today's fast-paced world “lack of focus” has become an epidemic. Whether you have a company of ten employees or hundreds of employees “lack of focus” is the number one health and safety hazard facing society today. Employees who are "engaged at work" are five times less likely to have a safety related incident. Besides, "a safety incident" by an unengaged employee is six times more expensive.
In this information packed and inspirational session participants will discover:
- The impact engagement has on employee safety and the cost per incident.
- The number one "Safety Risk" facing society today.
- That making safety a 24/7 core value is the key to an injury free workplace.
- The benefit of a safe culture to the employee, their family and the workplace.
- That, not all injuries that prevent you from working happens on the job.
- The six steps to creating a safe culture.
- The role each person plays in creating a safe environment.
- How changing the way we think can change your entire future.
Are you finding yourself more and more stressed each month? Do you just want to hide from people and situations? Do you realize the impact stress is having on your success and happiness? The list of stress that factors into your life is growing longer every day. Global disasters, economic hardships, work and family all have a direct impact on your health and wellbeing. We all react differently to stress but one thing we all have in common is that stress can rob us of our happiness and our future dreams.
In this session, author and international speaker Eddie LeMoine will guide you through a series of easy-to-use steps to help you manage your day-to-day stress. This presentation is filled with valuable ideas interwoven with inspiring anecdotes and accented with humor and emotion. Participants will discover ways to manage stress in both your work and personal lives. Although there is no such thing as a stress-free life, you will discover that reducing the unhealthy stress in your life will move you toward a happier, healthier and more successful life. In this easy-to-follow program, you will identify your stressors and learn how to change your response to these triggers. Living in a world of fear and anxiety has both physical and emotional consequences. Eddie will guide you through a series of exercises that lead you on your “Journey to Reducing Stress.”
Key Topics Include:
- Why is managing stress important to your success and happiness?
- Steps to reducing and managing stress.
- What is stress and where is yours coming from?
- Too little stress and too much stress are both problems. How do you find your optimal level?
- What are your stressors?
- How do you respond to stress?
- What is the economic and emotional cost of stress?
- Learn how to BOUNCE back from stressful situations?
- Understand your perception of a situation.
- Develop better habits.
Is it possible to bring about what you think about? Eddie LeMoine has been fascinated by the idea that people’s thoughts can change their lives. Over the past decade he has researched and studied this powerful concept. He has written about it and talked about it with thousands of people from all walks of life and occupations. He has spoken to audiences in countries around the world and these audiences have given his speeches top ratings and standing ovations.
Key Topics Include:
- Become happier at work and home.
- Improve business and personal relationships.
- Create more of what you would like to have and less of what you would not
- Remove the disempowering beliefs that hinder success.
- Employ the power of emotions on relationships, success, health and happiness.
- Breakthrough fears to achieve higher levels of success.
- Foresee pitfalls along the way and avoid them.
- Enjoy living life in the moment.
- Attract abundance in all areas of life.
- Achieve the outcome you desire.
Have you run out of ways to increase your sales results? Do you feel others are passing you by and experiencing the success you have always wanted? Do you realize that studies show top performing sales reps do not work more hours or have more product knowledge, or more strategic sales ability. What do they know that you don’t? What do these sales champions have in common?
Eddie LeMoine draws upon his personal experience as a senior sales leader, the principles of his best-selling book Bring About What You Think About and the tools he developed for his Journey to Engagement workshop to create a practical process that you can employ to enhance your sales results. During the course of his career, Eddie has shared his techniques with sales teams who have sold hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of product and services. He has spoken to and inspired thousands of sales people from hundreds of businesses from around the world.
One objective of this presentation is to recognize the attributes of successful sale professionals who:
- Belief they can achieve their numbers
- Are confident in their abilities
- Understand the connection between their targets and their personal goal
- Align their personal goals with that of their company’s objectives
- Engage in the selling process
- Have a clear vision of the outcome and focus on the outcome
- Use the knowledge and skills they already have to exceed their targets
Another objective is to share with you the universal strategies employed by sales champions. You can use them to help you reach new levels of excellence in your career.
Key Topics Include:
- Change the way you think to create a mindset focused on exceeding your target.
- Match your emotions with your targets to create maximum sales efficiency.
- Craft your targets and goals to create the action you need to get results.
- Overcome the five pitfalls that hold most sales people back from achieving their targets.
It is without a doubt hitting your sales targets makes running a business much more enjoyable. For most companies, all of the profitability is in the last 10% of the sales target. Why do top salespeople make it look so easy while others struggle to achieve their targets? Why are some companies thriving during the pandemic while their competitors see sales drop? Selling is a numbers game, and there are only two ways to increase sales: One way is to increase activity. The theory here is the more you throw against the wall, the more that will stick. This method works but at the expense of turning off clients and increasing turnover within the sales team. The other option is to increase the performance of the sales team. This method has much higher customer satisfaction and increases employee engagement and retention.
Inside sales is the art of knowing, nurturing and transforming leads into customers remotely. With the evolution of technology for many companies, inside sales have become the driving force for revenue growth. Inside sales, once used to generate leads and refill orders, today are fulfilling more complicated steps like assessing needs, identifying buyers, and closing sales. It doesn't matter if you have a dedicated inside salesperson or share the role with other activities; inside sales can help you grow your business.
Bring About What You Think About
New Revised Edition: Every once in awhile a book comes along that can really make a difference in a reader’s life and this is one of those books. Eddie has taken this easy-to-read and easy-to-follow guide and made it even better with new material and hands-on exercises to guide you through your life-changing process. In the revised bestselling book Bring About What You Think About, you will discover: how changing the way you think can absolutely change your life the importance of matching your thoughts and emotions how to direct your energy to achieve more of what you desire and less of what you don’t how to live your life with more gratitude and happiness
- Accountability | Self Leadership
- Business Change
- Business Expert
- Business Growth
- Business Leadership
- Business Management
- Business Strategy
- Change Management | Change
- Conflict Management
- Customer Service | Customer Loyalty
- Difficult Conversations
- Effective Meetings
- Employee Relations | Employee Solutions
- Excellence | Success
- Health and Wellness
- Influence | Negotiation
- Innovation | Creativity
- Inter-generational Workforce
- Leadership | Leadership Development
- Mental Health | Trauma
- Overcoming Adversity | Adversity
- Performance | Productivity
- Professional Growth | Personal Growth
- Safety in the Workplace
- Social Sciences | Psychology
- Stress Management
- Teamwork | Team Building
- Work Life Balance | Wellness
- Workplace Culture